SRT 40FX4003 - v 4.8 - 6/9/2017
Here you can download the new software for your TV. Please uncompress the downloaded zip file and read the instructions carefully before you load the firmware into your device! The zip file consists of:
1) Firmware: 40FX4003.bin
2) Release notes
3) Update Instruction:
a) At the PC:
Extract the .bin file from the package to the root directory of the connected USB device. Then disconnect the USB device from the PC and connect it to the TV.
If you have installed any older version than 4.x the filename needs to be:
After the Update to any higher SW Version than 4.x the SW Filename needs to be EXAMPLE:
So if you have already installed a version which is higher than 4.x you DON’T need to change the filename of the .bin file!
b) At the TV:
Switch ON your TV and connect the USB device with the software to the connector at the rear of your TV. After the USB device has been inserted, you can perform the software update according to the following steps:
1. Choose any of the available reception SOURCES (DVB-S/-T/-C) by pressing SOURCE button and use ▲▼ to select accordingly then press OK to enter.
2. Now press MENU and use the ◄► buttons to select OPTION and press ▲ to select Software Update (USB) and press OK to enter.
3. Use the ◄ button to select Yes to start the update process. In case your USB device could not be detected successfully you would get a message now. In case this happens, please use another USB device to perform the update!
4. The Update progress will be shown on screen. Please wait until the TV finished and reboots.
SW Version 4.8 for the SRT X4003 TV Series
Following improvements were realised:
• Improved multi audio support in HE-AAC
• Fixed audio problem on German DVB-T2 channels
• Fixed black screen in the Hungarian cable network
• By default the LCN mode is now set to Off for all regions
With the download of this software you confirm, that any risk of usage shall not be passed to STRONG!
NEVER disconnect the USB device from the TV, the TV from the main or switch OFF power during the update procedure. It can damage your device and warranty will void! As soon as the update has been finished, the TV restarts automatically within the „First time installation“!