SRT 39HZ4003N (39"/99 cm) - SW v DH11_09-05-2018 - 9/7/2018
Here you can download the new software for your TV. Please uncompress the downloaded zip file and read the instructions carefully before you load the firmware into your device! The zip file consists of:
1) Firmware: Kea39_blanco.bin
2) Release notes
3) Update Instruction:
a) At the PC:
Extract the .bin file from the package to the root directory of the connected USB device. Then disconnect the USB device from the PC and connect it to the TV.
b) At the TV:
Switch ON your TV and connect your USB storage device with the software to the USB port on the back of your TV. Afterwards proceed as follows:
1. Press the MENU button and use the ◄► buttons to select the Channel menu.
2. Use the ▼ button to select the Software Update (USB) menu and press OK to confirm.
3. With the ◄ button select Yes to start the update process. A message will be displayed on screen, if your USB device could not be detected. If this happens, please use another USB device to perform the update!
4. Once the update started, the progress will be displayed in %. Please wait until the update is completed!
Software Version DH11_09-05-2018
Following improvements were realised in this software version:
• Fixed bug in channel sorting when moving and deleting channels at DVB-C and DVB-T
• At DVB-C mode LCN (pre-defined channel order from broadcaster) for Germany has been set to OFF
• Fixed bug in selection of analogue channels by numeric buttons and improvement of analogue auto scan
• DVB-C scan adjusted on centre frequency for better scan results
With the download of this software you confirm, that any risk of usage shall not be passed to STRONG!
NEVER disconnect the USB device from the TV, the TV from the main or switch OFF power during the update procedure. It can damage your device and warranty will void! As soon as the update has been finished, the TV restarts automatically!