Enjoy the interactive world
STRONG’s Android IP Box SRT 2020 allows for reception of TV via Internet instead of satellite or cable. You will enjoy exploring the interactive world and the many advantages of the Android platform. Download and have fun with apps or simply enjoy playback of all your digital content saved on USB devices or micro SD card. The convenient remote control can be used as Air Mouse and has an integrated keyboard. The best choice for IPTV and Internet on your TV screen!
- Supports the new standard HEVC/H.265
- Quad Core Cortex- A5 1.5 GHz CPU
- User-friendly and easy to handle interface
- Easy connection to the Internet via in-built Wi-Fi® or cable
- Video streaming from the Internet
- Simple download and installation of apps
- Share content with friends via social network apps
- Picture gallery, video player, music library
- Remote control with Air Mouse function and keyboard
- Convenient power switch on the front
(2) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
|Software update||Internet / USB|
|Video resolution||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480p|
|Audio mode||Dolby® Digital/ Dolby® Digital Plus*, MPEG-1 layer1/2, Mono, L/R, Stereo|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|Android Version||4.4.2 "KitKat"|
|Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||12 W max., 2 W typ.|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.50 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||130 x 130 x 28|
|Net-weight in kg||0.26|
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Android and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google Inc. Skype is a trade mark of Skype and STRONG is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
(make sure that the USB adapter is not connected to the receiver). The
LED on the remote control starts flashing.
2. Press and hold the [OK] and [BACK_IMG] buttons at the same time for a
few seconds. The LED on the remote control flashes more quickly.
3. Insert the USB adapter into a free USB port of the receiver and wait
until the LED on the remote control stops flashing (fig. 6).
4. Now the remote control is paired with the USB adapter.
The remote control is incorrectly aimed. The USB adapter of the remote control has been removed.
Aim the remote control at the IP Box, or check that nothing
blocks the path to the IP Box front. Insert the USB adapter belonging
to the remote control.
- Wrong input on the TV
- The connections are not done properly.
The quality of the connected cables is insufficient.
- Check whether the correct HDMI input on your HDTV is selected.
- Ensure that the connections are done correctly and are fitting well to the connected input/output.
Check that the quality of all cables is good. Reconnect all cables between the IP Box and the TV set.
- Make sure the WLAN network is connected and the security key for the encrypted network is correct.
- Make sure you select the correct IP address settings.