Enjoy IPTV at its best
STRONG’s SRT 2021 Android IP box makes it possible to watch TV via Internet while also exploring all the advantages of the Android platform: download your favourite apps or simply enjoy the SRT 2021 as a fully-fledged multimedia box for all your digital content with the USB port and micro SD card slot. The convenient remote control can be used as Air Mouse and also has a keyboard. With 4K Ultra HD and HEVC, you will enjoy IPTV at its best.
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz CPU
- Remote control with Air Mouse function and keyboard
- User-friendly and easy to handle interface
- Easy connection to the Internet via in-built Wi-Fi® or cable
- Video streaming from the Internet
- Simple download and installation of apps
- Share content with friends via social network apps
- Picture gallery, video player, music library
- Supports the new standard HEVC/H.265
(2) Some apps might not be available in your country or region. Download speed is depending on your Internet connection.
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
|High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC / H.265)|
|Software update||Internet / USB|
|Video resolution||2160p, 1080p, 720p|
|Audio mode||Dolby® Digital/ Dolby® Digital Plus*, MPEG-1 layer1/2,Mono, L/R, Stereo|
|3.5 mm audio video jack|
|Micro smart card reader|
|Supply voltage||AC 100 - 240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.50 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||85 x 85 x 18.5|
|Net-weight in kg||0,15|
*Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
STRONG declares that this item complies with the basic requirements and other relevant regulations of directives CE 2004/108/EC and 73/23/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Android and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Skype is a trade mark of Skype and STRONG is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The remote control is incorrectly aimed. The USB adapter of the remote control has been removed.
Aim the remote control at the IP Box, or check that nothing
blocks the path to the IP Box front. Insert the USB adapter belonging
to the remote control.
- Wrong input on the TV
- The connections are not done properly.
The quality of the connected cables is insufficient.
- Check whether the correct HDMI input on your HDTV is selected.
- Ensure that the connections are done correctly and are fitting well to the connected input/output.
Check that the quality of all cables is good. Reconnect all cables between the IP Box and the TV set.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network is connected and the security key for the encrypted network is correct.
- Make sure you select the correct IP address settings.