Experience the best of Android UHD TV
STRONG’s SRT 2400 Android receiver now combines watching TV and surfing the Internet. For downloading apps and afterwards using the SRT 2400 as a media box to share your favourite media content, this device also features a USB port and SD card slot. Equipped with a built-in triple tuner (DVB-S2/DVB-T2/C) for Free-To-Air TV in 4K Ultra HD makes for the ultimate viewing pleasure. The sleek remote control also has an integrated keyboard. The future of Hybrid TV begins now!
- Android receiver with triple tuner for Free-to-Air TV and radio
- Easy connection to the Internet via in-built Wi-Fi® or cable
- Supports the new standard HEVC/H.265
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz CPU
- 4x USB ports for recording and multimedia playback
- Memory capacity of 10000 channels
- Sharing of digital media between multimedia devices
- Browse the Internet directly on your TV screen
- Updates via Internet and USB
(2) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
(4) Some apps might not be available in your country or region. Download speed is depending on your Internet connection.
(5) Availability depending on broadcaster
|High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC / H.265)|
|Channel memory capacity||10000|
|Electronic Programm Guide (EPG)|
|Booking of events via EPG|
|Multiliungual subtitling and audio track support|
|Multi-lingual on-screen menu|
|Automatic, network and manual channel scan options|
|Main Memory||DDR3, 1 GB|
|Flash Memory||eMMC: 8 GB|
|USB recording / Timeshift|
|Video resolution||2180p*, 1080p, 1080i, 720p|
|Audio mode||MPEG, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC, Ape, M4A, RM, MPEG-1 layer1/2, MPEG-2 Layer II, (Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus**, WMA, WMA Pro, WMV optional)|
|TUNER IN||ANT IN/CABLE IN IEC-169 Female - SAT IN F-type|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|3.5 mm audio video jack|
|Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||7 W (typ.), 24 W (max.)|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.50 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||177 x 140 x 41 mm|
|Net-weight in kg||0.33 kg|
**Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
STRONG declares that this item complies with the basic requirements and other relevant regulations of directives CE 2004/108/EC and 73/23/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Android and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Skype is a trade mark of Skype and STRONG is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The remote control is incorrectly aimed. The USB adapter of the remote control has been removed.
Aim the remote control at the receiver, or check that
nothing blocks the path to the receiver front. Insert the USB adapter
belonging to the remote control.
- Cables might have loosened.
Moisture might have entered into cables or connectors.
Heavy rain at present.
Heavy storm at present.
- The satellite dish is not pointing at the (correct) satellite(s)
- The satellite dish is too small
Trees or buildings are blocking the path.
- Check the cable connections, LNB and other equipment connected between the LNB and the receiver, or adjust the dish.
Wait for rain/storm to subside.
- Adjust the dish. Ask a local satellite specialist for advice.
- Change to a larger dish
Change the position of the dish
Check that the quality of all cables is good. Reconnect all cables between the receiver and the TV set.
- Make sure the wireless network is connected and the security key for the encrypted network is correct.
- Make sure you select the correct IP address settings.