Digital cable TV in brilliant HD
The new SRT 3001 lets you enjoy digital Free-to-Air TV and radio programmes via cable in HD. Thanks to the built-in USB port you can share your favourite media as well as update your receiver software in no time. The SRT 3001 boasts with seamless audio and video quality and features Dolby® Digital Plus, multi-lingual subtitles and so much more. Enhance your viewing experience by adding the recording and Timeshift functions (available at our webshop). Exciting TV Entertainment at its best.
- HDTV receiver for digital TV via cable
- Quick and easy installation & user-friendly menu
- Convenient remote control
- USB port: for software update and multimedia
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Parental control for locking channels
- Excellent audio and video quality
- Dolby® Digital Plus
- Multi-lingual support on screen menu (OSD)
- Teletext and multilingual audio tracks
(2) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
(4) Availability depending on broadcaster
|Channel memory capacity||1000|
|Electronic Programm Guide (EPG)|
|Booking of events via EPG|
|Multiliungual subtitling and audio track support|
|Multi-lingual on-screen menu|
|Automatic, network and manual channel scan options|
|USB power control|
|Automatic standby function|
|Aspect ratio||4:3 Letterbox, 4:3 Pan & Scan, 16:9, Auto|
|Video resolution||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, By Source, By Native TV|
|Audio mode||Stereo, Mono, AC3+/PCM/Dolby® Digital Plus*|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|Supply voltage||220 - 240 V AC (SMPS), 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||5.14 W (typ.) 12 W (max.)|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.7 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||170 x 113 x 40|
|Net-weight in kg||0.34|
*Dolby Digital Plus and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
STRONG declares that this item complies with the basic requirements and other relevant regulations of directives CE 2004/108/EC and 73/23/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Check with dealer
TV/amplifier is not switched on
Select lower resolution on receiver
Switch TV/amplifier on.
Check if S/PDIF connection is used.
Remote not aimed correctly
Front panel obstructed
Remote batteries exhausted
Aim remote at front panel
Check for obstructions
Replace remote batteries
Contact local Service Hotline or send email to our Support via www.strong.tv