Best choice for TV entertainment
SRT 7504 is an exclusive HD satellite receiver for Skylink, the largest Pay-TV provider in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Choose from a wide range of programmes and enjoy the variety of features, such as the Fast Scan Table function (FST). FST finds and installs your favourite channels within the minute. New channel lists are automatically announced so your channel list will always be kept up-to-date. Moreover, you can also record your favourite shows to an external USB storage device.
- Smartcard reader for Skylink and CS Link channels
- Fast Scan Table (FST)
- Booking and editing of timers directly in the EPG
- Timeshift: pause live TV and resume later
- Dolby® Digital Plus
- Electronic TV Programme Guide (EPG)
- Energy saving: automatic standby function
- USB: recording, multimedia, software updates
(2) Precondition is an activated and valid Irdeto smartcard (AT)
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
(4) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(5) Availability depending on broadcaster
(6) The FST channel list is maintained and updated by the operator and can’t be edited. Editing of channels can only be performed for channels that are saved above channel number 4000 respectively 6000 and additionally in the favourite list(s).
|Smart Card Slot|
|Channel memory capacity||4000|
|Electronic Programm Guide (EPG)|
|Booking of events via EPG|
|Multiliungual subtitling and audio track support|
|Automatic standby function|
|USB recording / Timeshift|
|Aspect ratio||4:3 and 16:9, Pan & Scan, Letterbox, combined|
|Video resolution||576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Audio mode||Mono L/R, Stereo, Dolby Digital Plus*|
|LNB power||13/18 V DC (+/- 1 V), max. 350 mA, overload protected|
|DiSEqC Version||1.0, 1.2, GOTO X|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||max. 23.40 W, typ. 6.90 W|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.5 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||190 x 175 x 45|
|Net-weight in kg||0,59|
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, ASTRA is a registered trade mark of SES ASTRA, Irdeto is a registered trade mark of Irdeto Access B.V., HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries, Skylink® and CS Link® are trademarks which M7 Group S.A. uses under license. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Wrong input selected/ bad connection or cable.
Connectors are not fully inserted
Make sure the connectors are properly connected to the TV and receiver.
Interfering devices are too close to the receiver.
Such devices can be a microwave, mobile phones or other radiating devices.
The weather is very bad and the satellite signals are temporary blocked.
The satellite dish is misaligned or distorted.
Check the antenna cable, replace the cable, or connect the cable tightly to the receiver.
Check in the menu if you have both good signal and quality levels.
Trees grow between the dish and satellite position (the sky must be 100% clear)
Smart card awaiting new authorisation.
Switch to another channel.