Strong performance in HD
Enjoy HD pictures and surround sound with SRT 7004. With this receiver you can listen to music, view photos and playback videos on the TV screen. Moreover, there are additional features when connecting the receiver to the Internet via Ethernet, such as RSS feeds and weather forecasts. This low power consumption receiver has a wide range of features and effortless operation. Have fun with home entertainment in HD.
Upgrade your receiver functionality by adding the recording and Timeshift function (v 1.43 PVR software available here).
- HDTV receiver for digital Free-To-Air programmes
- RSS feeds and weather forecasts via Internet portal
- USB: playback of pictures, music and video files
- Update receiver software via your USB stick
- 4000 channels memory capacity for 64 satellites
- Electronic TV Programme Guide (EPG)
- Display showing channel number or time
- 8 Favourite lists for TV and radio channels
- Parental control for locking channels
- Teletext, subtitling, audio track support
(2) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
(3) Availability depending on broadcaster
|Channel memory capacity||4000|
|Electronic Programm Guide (EPG)|
|Booking of events via EPG|
|Multiliungual subtitling and audio track support|
|Multi-lingual on-screen menu|
|Automatic, network and manual channel scan options|
|Automatic standby function|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 16:9, Pan & Scan, Pillarbox, Letterbox, Auto|
|Video resolution||PAL 50Hz: 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Audio mode||Mono L/R, Stereo, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus*|
|LNB power||13/18 V DC (+/- 5%), max. 0.5 A, overload protected|
|DiSEqC Version||1.0, 1.1, 1.2, GOTO X, Toneburst, SatCR|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|Supply voltage||100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||max. 24 W, typ. 10 W|
|Power consumption in standby||0.65 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||220 x 170 x 45|
|Net-weight in kg||0.68|
* Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
STRONG declares that this item complies with the basic requirements and other relevant regulations of
directives CE 2004/108/EC and 73/23/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and
appearance of products may change. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or
registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Mains cable is not connected
- Mains fuse blown
- Check that the mains cable is plugged into the power socket
- Check mains fuse
- Channel is off-air
- The satellite dish is not pointing at the (correct) satellite.
- Channels deleted in edit menu
- Try other channel(s).
- Check the signal level in the Antenna Setup menu. Adjust the dish.
- Scan for channels (again)
- .Cables might have loosened.
Moisture might have entered into cables or connectors.
Heavy rain at present.
Heavy storm at present.
- The satellite dish is not pointing at the (correct) satellite(s)
- Satellite dish is too small
Trees or buildings in path.
- Signal is too strong, dish is oversized.
- Check the cable connections, LNB and other equipment connected between the LNB and the receiver, or peak the dish.
Wait for rain/storm to subside
- Adjust the dish. Ask a local satellite specialist for advice.
- Change to a larger dish
Change position of dish
- Connect a signal attenuator to the LNB input. Ask a local satellite specialist for advice.
effects. When in doubt, ask a local satellite specialist for advice.
after a mains power failure, power glitch, lightning strike near you or
after a (interrupted) software update.
If not recoverable, ask a local satellite specialist for advice or contact local Service Hotline or send email to our Support via www.strong.tv
TV is not switched on
Switch Audio Amplifier to correct input
Switch TV on
RCU is incorrectly aimed
Aim RCU at the receiver, or check that nothing blocks path to the front panel
Insert Scart cable properly