- Android TV box (latest Android version)
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Supports HDR
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz
- User-friendly and easy to handle interface
- Remote control with Bluetooth and voice control
- Easy connection to the Internet via built-in Wi-Fi or LAN
- Access to apps, games, streaming services and more
- Simple download and installation of apps from the Play Store
- Connect Bluetooth devices such as speakers, head phones, keyboards…
- Video streaming: Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+
Android TV box certified by Google (latest Android version)
Convenient listing and navigation of content and apps, starting with Android TV recommended content
Video resolution up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
Quad Core Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz
User-friendly and easy to handle interface
Easy connection to the Internet via built-in Wi-Fi or LAN
Convenient remote control with Bluetooth and voice control functions
Built-in Google assistant “OK Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster and more(1)
Google Chromecast for streaming HD movies from your mobile phone to a TV screen
Video streaming from the Internet
Simple download and installation of apps from the Play Store with individual sorting(2)
Access to apps, games, streaming services and more via Google Play(2)
Supports Dolby® Digital and Dolby® Digital Plus (3)
Connect to other devices and share data via Bluetooth
Sharing of digital media between multimedia devices
1x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0 ports for playback
Software updates through internet and via external USB devices
Supports MPEG-4, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC (4K Ultra HD)
Supports High Dynamic Range with HDR
Connections: HDMI, AV, 1x USB 2.0,1x USB 3.0, LAN, IR extender port, 12V/1 A DC power adapter, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
(1) The availability of the language depends on Google Voice Search support.
(2) Some apps might not be available in your country or region. Download speed is depending on your Internet connection.
(3) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Aspect ratio||16:9, Auto/Full screen|
|Video resolution||2160p, 1080p, 720p, 4Kp60 10-
bit H.265, 4Kp60 VP9 Profile 2, 4Kp30 H.264|
|Audio decoding||Dolby® Digital/ Dolby® Digital
Plus*, MPEG-1 layer1/2|
|Audio mode||Mono, L/R, Stereo|
|SYSTEM & MEMORY|
|CPU||Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Quad Core ARM Mali-G31@1800 MHz|
|SDRAM||DDR4: 2 GB|
|Flash||eMMC: 8 GB|
|DC IN (12 V,1 A)|
|USB||1x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0 ports|
|Micro SD slot|
|WLAN||IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac, 5 GHz
|Power supply||AC 100 - 240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Input voltage||DC 12 V, 1 A|
|Power consumption||7 W|
|Operating temperature||0 ~ +40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-10 ~ +70 °C|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||110 x 110 x 22|
|Net-weight in kg||170 g|
Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service,
device capabilities, and content availability http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
Google Assistant may not be available in all countries.
Disney+ may not be available in all countries.
Intended for indoor use only in EU member states and EFTA states.
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Google, Android, Google Play, YouTube, Android TV, Chromecast and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
© STRONG 2021. All rights reserved.