Transform your TV to a Smart TV!
Connect STRONG’s Android IP box SRT 2022 to your TV and upgrade it to a Smart TV Download and have fun with apps or simply enjoy playback of all your digital content saved on USB devices or micro SD card. 4K Ultra HD promises a breath-taking picture quality. The convenient remote control can be used as Air Mouse and also has a keyboard.
- Supports the new standard H.265
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz CPU
- User-friendly and easy to handle interface
- Easy connection to the Internet via in-built Wi-Fi® or cable
- Video streaming from the Internet
- Simple download and installation of apps
- Share content with friends via social network apps
- Remote control with Air Mouse function and keyboard
- Picture gallery, video player, music library
Supports MPEG-4, H.264/AVC, H.265 (4K Ultra HD)
(2) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(3) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
|USB Software update|
|Video resolution||2160p, 1080p, 720p|
|Audio mode||Mono, L/R, Stereo|
|Audio support||Dolby® Digital/ Dolby® Digital Plus*, MPEG-1 layer1/2|
|Micro SD slot|
|Supply voltage||AC 100 - 240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.5 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||85 x 85 x 18.5|
|Net-weight in kg||0,15|
*Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
Subject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Android and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Skype is a trade mark of Skype and STRONG is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The remote control is incorrectly aimed. The USB adapter of the remote control has been removed.
Aim the remote control at the IP Box, or check that nothing blocks the path to the IP Box front. Insert the USB adapter belonging to the remote control.
- Wrong input on the TV
- The connections are not done properly.
The quality of the connected cables is insufficient.
- Check whether the correct HDMI input on your HDTV is selected.
- Ensure that the connections are done correctly and are
fitting well to the connected input/output.
Check that the quality of all cables is good. Reconnect all cables between the IP Box and the TV set.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network is connected and the security key for the encrypted network is correct.
- Make sure you select the correct IP address settings.