Transform your TV to a Smart TV!
Your TV doesn’t have Smart TV functions? By connecting the Android IP Receiver SRT 2401 to your TV you can upgrade it. Enjoy the streaming of movies and videos in a picture quality up to 4k Ultra HD. Additionally, SRT 2401 enables reception of satellite, cable and terrestrial TV with its in-built triple tuner.
- Android receiver with triple tuner for Free-to-Air TV and radio
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Supports the new standard H.265
- Video streaming from the Internet
- Easy connection to the Internet via in-built Wi-Fi® or cable
- Browse the Internet directly on your TV screen
- Updates via Internet and USB
- Convenient remote control with Air Mouse and keyboard functions
- 2x USB ports for recording and playback of files
- Sharing of digital media between multimedia devices
(2) Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
(3) Some apps might not be available in your country or region. Download speed is depending on your Internet connection.
(4) STRONG cannot guarantee the playback of all files although extensions are listed, as it depends on file size, codec, bit rate and resolution
(5) Availability depending on broadcaster
|High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC / H.265)|
|Channel memory capacity||10000|
|Electronic TV Programme Guide|
|Booking of events via EPG|
|Multi-lingual subtitling and audio track support|
|Multi-lingual on-screen menu|
|Automatic, network and manual channel scan options|
|Main Memory||DDR3, 1 GB|
|Flash Memory||eMMC: 8 GB|
|USB Software update|
|USB recording / Timeshift|
|Video resolution||2180p*, 1080p, 1080i, 720p|
|Audio mode||MPEG, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC, Ape, M4A, RM, MPEG-1 layer1/2, (Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus**, WMA, WMA Pro, WMV optional)|
|TUNER IN||ANT IN/CABLE IN IEC-169 Female - SAT IN F-type|
|Digital audio S/PDIF|
|Micro SD slot|
|Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|WLAN||802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Power consumption||7.30 W (typ.), 24 W (max.)|
|Power consumption in standby||max. 0.5 W|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||160 x 118 x 32|
|Net-weight in kg||0.30|
*2160p is only presented in the menu when HDMI is connected to a 4K UHD TV. (HDMI cable of good quality recommended)
**Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby LaboratorieSubject to alterations. In consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change. Android and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Skype is a trade mark of Skype and STRONG is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The remote control is incorrectly aimed. The USB adapter of the remote control has been removed.
Aim the remote control at the receiver, or check that nothing blocks the path to the receiver front. Insert the USB adapter belonging to the remote control.
- Cables might have loosened.
Moisture might have entered into cables or connectors.
Heavy rain at present.
Heavy storm at present.
- The satellite dish is not pointing at the (correct) satellite(s)
- The satellite dish is too small
Trees or buildings are blocking the path.
- Check the cable connections, LNB and other equipment connected between
the LNB and the receiver, or adjust the dish.
Wait for rain/storm to subside.
- Adjust the dish. Ask a local satellite specialist for advice.
- Change to a larger dish
Change the position of the dish
- Wrong input on the TV
- The connections are not done properly.
The quality of the connected cables is insufficient.
- Check whether the correct HDMI input on your HDTV is selected.
- Ensure that the connections are done correctly and are
fitting well to the connected input/output.
Check that the quality of all cables is good. Reconnect all cables between the receiver and the TV set.
- Make sure the wireless network is connected and the security key for the encrypted network is correct.
- Make sure you select the correct IP address settings.