SRT 7006 - REC SW v 2.04 - 22/08/2018
Here you can download the new software for your receiver. Please uncompress the downloaded zip file and read the instructions carefully before you load the firmware into your receiver! The zip file consists of:
1) Firmware: SRT_7006_v2.04_REC_20180725.bin
2) Release notes
3) Update Instruction:
a) At the PC:
Extract the .bin file from the package to the root directory of the connected USB device. Then disconnect the USB device from the PC and connect it to the receiver.
b) At the Receiver:
Switch ON your receiver and connect the USB device with the software file (in the root directory) to the connector at the receiver. After the USB device has been successfully detected, you can perform the software update according to the following steps:
1. Press MENU button to enter Main Menu. Select System with the "</>" buttons and use "up/down" to select Software Update then press OK to open this menu.
2. If the update file was detected correctly and successfully, the filename will be displayed.
3. Now press OK to start the update process.
4. Then you can see the update progress on screen. Please wait until the receiver finished and reboots.
Les notes de version
REC Software Version 2.04 from 25.07.2018
Following improvements were realised since the last software version:
Channel saving issues with more than 64 programs at one TP (e.g. Astra 19.2°E, 12266, ARD-Alpha missing)
NEVER disconnect the USB device from the receiver, the receiver from the main or switch OFF power during the update procedure. It can damage your receiver and warranty will void! As soon as the update has been finished, the receiver restarts automatically on the last watched channel!
With the download of this software you confirm, that any risk of usage shall not be passed to STRONG!